Philly Cheese Steak Jalapeno Poppers + they are wrapped in Bacon
Yes everything is better wrapped in bacon, but add philly cheese steak as a filling is out of this world. Super easy and big flavor, add this to your tailgate menu…
- 6 Jalapenos
- 12 Slices Bacon
- 2 3.5 oz Philly Cheese Steak (Steak Em’s)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- Remove the stems from the jalapeno, slice long ways and using a spoon remove seeds
- Heat pan and coat with 1 tsp of olive oil, place both 3.5 oz Cheese Steak in pan and cook for 2 minutes each side
- Remove steak from pan and chop finely, return to pan and season lightly with salt.
- Turn heat to low and add about 4 oz of cream cheese and mix until melted, if you want them cheesy add the remaining cream cheese.
- Spoon mixture into jalapenos until mixture sits just just over the side
- Wrap each jalapeno with a strip of bacon then using a toothpick stick through to hold bacon in place.
- Make sure your grill clean and lightly oiled and preheated 350°
- Place jalapenos on grill and cook until bacon is just slightly crispy (will crisp up more one the rest)
- Serve with a spicy ranch or my favorite Yellow Mustard Sauce