Cowboy-Marinated Flank Steak
1 ½ to 2 lb beef flanks steak. ¼ cup Cowboy Rub. ¼ cup chopped red onion. 2 tbls brown sugar. 2 tbls Dijon mustard. 2 tbls balsamic vinegar. 1 tbls olive oil. 1 tbls minced garlic. ¼ tsp salt.
- In large bowl mix all ingredients and until brown sugar is fully dissolved.
- Place trimmed flank steak in ziplock bag and pour marinade over so steak is covered on all sides.
- Marinate steak 2 to 4 hours,
- Drain marinade and season steak lightly with Flaps 20 Cowboy Rub.
- Grill over medium heat 5-7 minutes each side, and cook until Internal Temp is 160°
- Let steak rest 20 mins then slice against the grain.
This entry was posted in no categories.