2/3 cup onion diced. 2 tbls minced garlic. 1/8 cup green onion. 3 jalapeno sliced. 2 serrano’s sliced. 1 bunch parsley chopped. 3 tbls apple cider vinegar. 2 tsp EVOO. 1 tbls Spar. 3 tbls Tail and Feather. 2 limes squeezed. For more heat try to substitute hotter peppers like habanero or scotch bonnet.
- Mix all ingredients in large plastic bowl or ziplock bag.
- Add 2lb chicken wings and coat well, you can also do legs or thighs.
- Marinated for 30mins to 1 hour, due to the acid try not to marinate for longer.
- Grill over high heat, 400° to 450° degree until internal temp of 165°
- Add them into aluminum pan and cover with sauce, return to grill and cook for 5mins to set sauce.
- Serve, eat and enjoy!
Sauce: 1 tsp spar. ½ cup Memphis sauce. ¼ cup rum. 2 tbls soy sauce. 2 tsp Tail and Feather. 2 limes squeezed. 1 jalapeno sliced. 2 serrano’s sliced. 1/3 cup diced onion, 1tsp minced garlic. Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate until ready to serve.