1lb Sliced Sirloin, ½ Cup Soy Sauce, ¼ Cup Brown Sugar, 2 Large Garlic Cloves Minced, 1 Medium Onion Sliced, 1 Red Bell Pepper Sliced, 2 Tsp Canola Oil, 1 Tbls SPAR Rub, Veggies (Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots)
- Mix Soy sauce, brown sugar and Spar rub in bowl and mix well until rub is dissolved and set aside.
- Slice Sirloin steak thin and marinate w/ half of the Soy Sauce mixture and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Slice Bell Pepper, Cabbage, Onions and Carrots long ways into thin slices.
- Heat pan with 2 tsp oil and add beef, once beef is browned remove from heat
- Add Cut Veggies and Garlic to pan with remaining liquid stirring occasionally to prevent burning, cook for 4-5 mins until veggies become soft.
- Add Sirloin back and cook for additional 5-6 mins. Then remove from heat and let rest.
- Serve over rice topped with sliced green onions, enjoy.